Sheesh it has been a busy week and weekend for this household! “D” had appointments for hair and nails and other last minute shopping for prom, not hers but she was invited by her best friend. On top of that, “A” had her first sleepover and I stayed the night with her just in case things didn’t go well. Woo twist my arm to have a sleepover with my BFF too!! Then, of course there was Mother’s Day which was a busy day as well!
Today I did a background page with some stencils, stamps, paints and some household items. It’s a fun and wild page with lots of texture, colors and layers. Below are the list of materials I used for this video. I hope you enjoy and feel free to comment, like and share!
- Liquitex: White Gesso
- Liquitex Basics: Primary Yellow, Medium Magenta, Naphthol Crimson, Light Blue
- Artist Loft: White Titanium, Black Mars and Metallic Phthalo Green
- Distress Paint: Lucky Clover
- Tim Holtz: Bubbles stencil
- Dylusions: Letter Jumble stencil
- Decoart Americana: Pixelated stencil
- Stampin Up: Letter stamps
- Household items: Gift card, toilet paper roll, scotch tape roll, baby bottle cap and a block with rubber bands.