I took a break from art journaling, it’s been well over a month at least. I started to feel overwhelmed with all these ideas, techniques and products that I just had to take a step back. I went back to doing Zentangles, which is what got me started on my journey into mixed media and art journaling.
I felt inspired the other day and made this video and I am so excited to share this with you!! Please don’t hesitate to like, share or leave comments. Have a great day!
Here is a list of materials I used.
- Dylusions Journal
- Gesso (white and black)
- Dylusions paints: London Blue, Vibrant Turquoise, Squeezed Orange, Bubblegum Pink, Lemon Zest, Black Marble, Postbox Red and Crushed Grape
- Posca pens (white and black)
- Stencils: Buttercream Luxe craft-Lotus, Hampton Art-Dream and Love, Folkart-Small Swirls, Stencil Ease-Swordtail Butterfly, big swirl stencil I can’t find the brand/name
- K&Company adhesive borders
- DecoArt Media Shimmer Mist (white and violet)
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker tool, Black Soot Distress marker and Idea-ology tissue paper (Telegram)
- Archival Inks in Deep Purple and Black
- Homemade stamps and random number stamp.